• What’s the need for corporate governance?
• “Best Practices” of corporate governance – how and when to use them;
• Corporate governance systems at public and private companies;
• Bodies and participants of the corporate governance system;
• How to form an effective board of directors – competences, composition and structure, interaction, work regulations and procedures;
• Independent directors – who they are and when they’re needed;
• BoD committees – how they should be formed and what they should handle;
• BoD Chairman, corporate secretary – their role in the corporate governance system;
• How to build a corporate governance system?